Here at BMG, we are committed to helping individuals, families, and communities thrive.
For over 15 years, Behavioral Management Group (BMG), LLC has been a leading behavioral health provider throughout the state of Georgia. Comprised of a team of licensed professionals, we strive to be helpful to our clients. By offering assessment, consultation, and training services and products, BMG remains committed to helping individuals, communities, and organizations thrive. Simply stated, your potential is our focus! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!
Dr. Melonie Bell-Hill
Psychologist, Principal Owner
Specializing: ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Early Childcare Mental Health Consultation
Dr. Kimberly Robinson
Psychologist, Senior Partner
Specializing: Autism, ADHD, Educational Consultation K-12
As a registered corporate entity with the System for Award Management (SAM), Behavioral Management Group, LLC is well-suited for federal government contracting opportunities. With extensive knowledge of human behavior, BMG strives to assess the core nature of the presenting concern of its clients and helps to develop an appropriate plan of action with the goal of aiding clients to reach their potential optimization.
- Professional Development Training
- Mental Health Support/Practitioners
- Educational Support Services
- Human Resources Consulting
- Research & Development in Social Sciences
- 621330 – Office of Mental Health Practitioners
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services – employee assessment, personnel management consulting services, human resources consulting services
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training – career development
BMG remains committed to providing quality services backed by our supporting partners