Whether a recent high school or college graduate, or someone seeking to make a transition from their current job, finding one’s purpose can be a daunting task. In most cases, gaining clarity regarding one’s purpose starts with gaining clarity and insight into oneself. This 4-class program is designed to help individuals navigate the journey of career exploration.
Who should participate?
Any person who is seeking clarity regarding a career and/or entrepreneurial interest.
Participants who attend will
- 1. We will assess your current career stage of development ( Teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s+)
- 2. We will help you more insight into available career opportunities that match with interest and skills
- 2. Learn creative tips for starting and sustaining conversations with others
- 3. Learn how to parlay existing job skills into alternative career and/or entrepreneurial opportunities
- 4. Learn key personal marketing strategies to highly valued in the marketplace.
- 5. Receive a career report reflecting potential job opportunities/industries