The consultation division of BMGroup works with various individuals and organizations regarding behavioral health issues. Such consultation is designed to help facilitate the delivery of services in order to meet the diverse needs of clients served.
BMGroup recognizes that when an individual seeks behavioral health services, while some of their emotional needs can be addressed within BMGroup, many times clients also need a broad array of support services to meet their needs.
Over the past several years, BMGroup has worked collaboratively with the following entities:
• ABC Pediatrics – Pediatric Wellness Services
• Advance Therapeutic Concepts – Community Mental Health
• Appletree Early Learning Academy
• Atlanta Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce – Entrepreneurial/Business Development services
• Canaanland International Church – Spiritual Development & Guidance
• Community Development Systems, Inc. – Community Mental Health (Macon, GA)
• Crosslinks Family Practice – Family medical/wellness services
• Ivy Preparatory Academies – Public Charter Schools
• Miriam Arnold Johnson, Esq. – Family Law Attorney
• Oxford College of Emory University – Higher education
• Pediatric Center for Wellness – Pediatric Wellness Services (Conyers, GA)
• Total Learning Concepts – Education Support Services
– Dr. Melonie Hill