Over the past several years, the consultation division of BMGroup has worked collaboratively with the following entities:
• ABC Pediatrics – Pediatric Wellness Services
• Advance Therapeutic Concepts – Community Mental Health
• Appletree Early Learning Academy
• Atlanta Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce – Entrepreneurial/Business Development services
• Canaanland International Church – Spiritual Development & Guidance
• Community Development Systems, Inc. – Community Mental Health (Macon, GA)
• Crosslinks Family Practice – Family medical/wellness services
• Fort Valley State University Head Start and Early Head Start Expansion Programs
• Ivy Preparatory Academies – Public Charter Schools
• Miriam Arnold Johnson, Esq. – Family Law Attorney
• Oxford College of Emory University – Higher Education
• Pediatric Center for Wellness – Pediatric Wellness Services (Conyers, GA)
• Total Learning Concepts – Education Support Services
We work with various individuals and organizations by offering Health and Human Services solutions in a variety of settings. Such consultation is designed to help facilitate the delivery of services in order to meet the diverse needs of clients served.
Core Service Offerings
How to Start and Manage A Private Practice
Dr. Melonie B. Hill of Behavioral Management Group, LLC offers a variety of business services for healthcare professionals practicing in Georgia and throughout the United States. Whether a healthcare practitioner is just beginning to embark upon their professional journey or whether the healthcare practitioner is more seasoned contemplating his/her next pursuit, Dr. Hill provides a broad range of services to assist professionals at every stage. Such services include:
Coaching – Seeking clarity on whether you should start a private practice or seeking clarity on how to scale your existing practice? Schedule a one-on-one coaching session to gain the clarity and direction needed to reach your professional goals. Schedule a session here. (need hyperlink to schedule coaching appointments).
Workshops – (a) How to start, sustain and sell a healthcare practice (b) The Do’s & Don’t’s of Commercial Leasing (c) Strategies for Scaling your Practice (d) Is it time for me to Sell? How to value my practice (e) Practice Management Partners – Who do I need to be successful?
Commercial Real Estate & Business Brokerage Services – In addition to being a licensed psychologist, Dr. Hill is also a licensed commercial Realtor. With a specialization in healthcare commercial real estate, Dr. Hill is well suited to assist with identifying and securing a suitable location for your solo or group practice or healthcare facility. Additionally, as a commercial real estate professional with Coldwell Banker Commercial Metro Brokers (hyperlink), Dr. Hill has received specialized training in business brokerage services thus enabling her to assist with the selling of your business.
Behavioral Health Consultation
Behavioral Management Group, LLC has provided and continues to provide behavioral health consultation to a myriad of individuals and organizations.
The licensed clinical professionals of Behavioral Management Group can provide the necessary clinical supervision for behavioral health professionals who require clinical supervision while completing licensure requirements
Career Development Workshops and Supervision
Whether you are a high school student seeking clarification regarding postsecondary planning, a recent college graduate preparing to enter the workforce, in a mid-career slump, an individual with a disability seeking employment, have recently been downsized or thinking about retiring, BMG can help you navigate the uncertainty you may be feeling as you face an unknown future.
To help better understand your strengths and weaknesses, skills and values, motivators and behaviors, BMG’s Career Specialist will personalize a battery of assessment tools that speak to the individual’s career needs. Examples of Career Assessment tools include:
1. Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory
2. Strengths Finder
3. Self-Directed Search
4. Strong Interest Inventory